Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 876
Upvote 0
Terrific :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

You've got a sweet spot on the beach for sure!

That ring is really cool too - unique and nice diamond.

Congrats!

I also find it really odd that 78 people have viewed your post and I'm the first to comment on this beautiful ring? I guess there are more lurkers out there that I thought. Either that, or people are just getting lazy :laughing7:

I'll say it again. THAT IS A SWEET RING! Congrats on getting out there again and again, and finding the gold. You, my friend, should be in the metal detecting Olympics! More often than not it seems you are "bringing home the gold".

Jim

time4me said:
I also find it really odd that 78 people have viewed your post and I'm the first to comment on this beautiful ring? I guess there are more lurkers out there that I thought. Either that, or people are just getting lazy :laughing7:

I'll say it again. THAT IS A SWEET RING! Congrats on getting out there again and again, and finding the gold. You, my friend, should be in the metal detecting Olympics! More often than not it seems you are "bringing home the gold".

Jim

Well when you are retired and live at the beach what else are you gonna do in the winter, fishing season will start soon and I will cut my time down with the metal detector. Until then the more gold the better. I believe I have developed a method that allows me to find more gold than most people but my luck could change any time, for this month I have found 32 rings and 9 are gold plus 1 Plat. I am going to stop posting all my finds and just make a mothly post showing my better finds.

Thanks for looking.

sandsifter said:
Congrats. Very pretty, and unique style. At least 14k?

6gr 14k with small diamond

You have obviously stumbled upon part of my gold ring collection. I keep it scattered around the world (so no one steals it all) on beaches (to make it easier to dig up). While I appreciate how much you enjoy finding them, it is really troublesome because now I will have to hide them again and I do not live close to the beach. If you would send them back to me, I will rebury them the next time I go to the beach. PM me for my address.

Seriously though, excellent ring.

Please continue to post regularly, it is motivating.

Fathead

Jaws2 said - I am going to stop posting all my finds and just make a monthly post showing my better finds. Don't you dare stop posting your finds. I love reading about them. I am green with envy with the amount you find but I will work on it (when I get out of this darn boot) and try to catch up with you! GO FOR IT! :wink:

Gold and ice :headbang:

Excellent recovery. :icon_thumleft:

NICE JOB !! You got to be on the east coast b cause theres NOTHING over here on the west coast .. was out 5 days last week Got, zip , 0 , Nothing Guzz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back