What's new

Beach Hunt turns into Car Show!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
A beach hunt turned up a few cars today! My collection is growing and I'm always happy to get the toy cars!
image.webp
 
Upvote 0
I like finding the cars too. Better then pulltabs.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I like finding cars, also

Those are the finest looking beach cars I have ever seen:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Thank you Lorraine! I'm sure they were recent drops by the looks of their condition!
I had more sand in my wallet than these cars had on their tires!:laughing7:
 
Nice set of wheels, last few I've found have been ridiculously deep, low on the slope. Those targets thAt make you work. Looks like a fun day out in the world.

powered by pull tabs
 
Must be Matchbox Week. I've found 3 myself in the past two days. HH
 
Thanks hubcap! It was a fun day and I spent an extra 1/2 hour more than usual digging! I was wiped out!
 
Penzfan I never thought I would have a small collection of these things but I'm starting to think they're cool to have!
HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom