What's new

Beach patrol🏴‍☠️

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
3,355
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The beaches change almost overnight I went and checked a few area beaches that I thought maybe we’re getting a little beaten up! Research/development and recon (RDR)!
I will check out my spots when ever I can it keeps me on the pulse!!!! Info =$🏴‍☠️
it paid off, drove to a remote area beach that I am unfamiliar with however it has indications of maybe some historic value did an eyeball scan, pulled some clad on top and bingo and old silver!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4278.webp
    IMG_4278.webp
    6.3 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4279.webp
    IMG_4279.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
One Barber = more. Time to swing
Oh, you are so right specially, when it’s on the top this is a great sign. That targets are plentiful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom