What's new

Been a few months since I last found any gold!!! Patience and persistence pays off

gee_mg

Full Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
05JUL13.webp

My beach was heavily littered this morning from the 4th of July..... Looked like a hurricane went through... Hunted for about 3 or 4 hours and on my way out i found this nice 14K gold ring weighing 8.2 grams in the dry sand... not much luck in the wet.... Thanks for looking... HH all
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, gee_mg on that beautiful gold ring find in dry sand.

Nice hunting!

Lorraine
 
ring.gif
Nice gee_mg. Thanks for sharing...
 
That's a big band....:thumbsup:
 
Nice, heavy weight gold. Those big men's bands are equal to a few of the thin ladies so even though you had to wait, you may be ahead of others on weight.
 
Congratulations
yourock.gif
 
I agree.... I'd rather find those large men's bands is I am going to sell the gold but then.... I love the pretty ladies rings too. I just rarely will sell them. LOL
 
Great ring, specially in the dry.
:occasion14:
 
8.2gr. , that's a nice heavy bambino! Congrats.
 
Great ring! Very nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom