J JeremyK Tenderfoot Joined Jun 5, 2016 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hi I'm new to metal detecting and I was wondering if there is anyone in the area I could tag along with. Thanks.
Hi I'm new to metal detecting and I was wondering if there is anyone in the area I could tag along with. Thanks.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2016 #2 Welcome to the party. I think someone on here may be in your area. Good Luck and Happy Hunting
J JeremyK Tenderfoot Joined Jun 5, 2016 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks. I'm really excited, ready to get out there.
Dave44 Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,212 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesterfield, Va. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2016 #4 Good luck Jeremy! You're in a great area, if you don't find a partner I'm sure you will find the goods anyway.
Good luck Jeremy! You're in a great area, if you don't find a partner I'm sure you will find the goods anyway.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2016 #5 A BIG WARM WELCOME TO TNET FROM THE BIG APPLE! !
R red fox bob Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2016 Messages 93 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Apollo,Pa Detector(s) used XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2016 #6 Jeremy,I was hunting in around Winchester,Va this pasted wekend & did very well.Like someone said you are in a very good area.GL & HH Sorry,I almost forgot,WELCOME TO TNet. Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
Jeremy,I was hunting in around Winchester,Va this pasted wekend & did very well.Like someone said you are in a very good area.GL & HH Sorry,I almost forgot,WELCOME TO TNet.