What's new

Belt Buckle

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this a couple days ago. Had several to ask how old it is........its brass and was found at an old home site that I've been hunting. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • school 026.webp
    school 026.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 300
  • school 027.webp
    school 027.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 278
  • school 026.webp
    school 026.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 284
  • school 027.webp
    school 027.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 279
I'm not sure what it was for unless it was a tourist item but by the hooks I'd say early to mid1900's I'm not 100% sure though
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
I'm not sure what it was for unless it was a tourist item but by the hooks I'd say early to mid1900's I'm not 100% sure though

I'm going to agree, because the 'letter style' looks modern to me, but thats pretty much the extent of my guess.
 
Upvote 0
Looks to me like a kid's belt buckle from the late 50s thru the 60s. I had similar buckles then and some were brass with nickle or chrome plate.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom