What's new

Best $1400 I ever spent

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Best $1400 I ever spent

I'm not sure if this belongs in this category,so dont get mad ;D I figured since I had the extra cash around,I put an ad up on Kijiji.It is a classified ad site,buy/sell trade.The ad said buying pre 1967 Canadian silver for 7 times face.I bought $200 face value in 80% Canadian silver quarters from 1 person!!!I think I'm going to hold on to it for a little while and see what the prices do.Hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween. Here's me and my vampire bride.

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • quart.webp
    quart.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 419
  • vamp.webp
    vamp.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 428
  • quart.webp
    quart.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 416
  • vamp.webp
    vamp.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0
Re: Best $1400 I ever spent

Haha. Only in Canada I tell ya. You came to the right place. I would definately wait for while to sell. I think Silver will break 20 dollars and ounce very soon. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

golden silver
 
Re: Best $1400 I ever spent

You got yourself a good deal. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom