Lesche for parks and yards, when you don,t want to scare the owner or ranger/manager.
When I get serious while field hunting I bring out the big boys from "Predator Tools". My first was the Model 80D Relic Pro (D) it was just to heavy, so I contacted them and they exchanged it for the Model 80T. I got the Model 58 Little Eagle for when the 80T gets too heavy. Both are great shovels. I went to the Predator Tools site to get photos and saw the new Model 25 Raven, looks cool, my wife has been asking me what I want for my birthday?
oldcoon, They also have the Lesche with a dayglow orange handle. Hint, Hint. Really, I have never lost a digger. I have used very inexpensive and expensive ones and I think when it comes to detectors, digging tools, and pin pointers you generally get what you pay for.