Cr4zyH0rs3 Sr. Member Joined Mar 3, 2007 Messages 330 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location MA. Detector(s) used X-70 & Myself Sep 16, 2010 #1 Yesterday I set out about 6am yesterday to head to the beach after spending one and half hour hunting I came up with this little cross along with 83 cents in clad. Attachments IMG_0228.webp 294.3 KB · Views: 589 IMG_0246.webp 480.6 KB · Views: 590 Upvote 0
Yesterday I set out about 6am yesterday to head to the beach after spending one and half hour hunting I came up with this little cross along with 83 cents in clad.
petersra Hero Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 577 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location a few miles from the ocean Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound Sep 16, 2010 #2 Slightly larger than actual size I assume Nice find. It is always nice to retrieve the gold from the clutches of the sea. Great find. HH, Ralph
Slightly larger than actual size I assume Nice find. It is always nice to retrieve the gold from the clutches of the sea. Great find. HH, Ralph
Smudge Bronze Member Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 1,532 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used A Propointer tied to a stick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 16, 2010 #3 Not bad for 90 minutes work.
S.S.Tupperware Hero Member Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 799 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location Orlando Detector(s) used PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2010 #4 Nice work... I finally found a crucifix that wasn't pewter or junk, 925 also...
Silver Surfer Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,213 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida- Somewhere in the middle Detector(s) used MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2010 #5 Funny, it looks like "923" to me...
G goldfever Jr. Member Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 17, 2010 #6 its probably 925, which is sterling silver.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/jewelry/?tag=treasurenet01-20
its probably 925, which is sterling silver.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/jewelry/?tag=treasurenet01-20
detectahead Silver Member Joined Dec 1, 2007 Messages 2,564 Reaction score 875 Golden Thread 1 Location Western, N.C. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2010 #7 Nice silver!