What's new

best penny bag yet

jonhls

Full Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
210
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I have pretty much given up on half dollars as there is very little silver in ohio boxes.I usually get 1 silver for every 8-10 boxes,Have a line on a different supplier so hopefully that pans out.Anyhow I been running the rysdale hot and heavy latelyand saterdays bag gave up a bonus.A 1911 d in great shape and a obverse brockage.At least I think it would be called obverse.Anyone have more info on brockage coins and any idea of the value.I plan to put it up on feebay as soon as i get more info on it.
If anyone is interested I am unloading a bit of silver I have a full roll of mixed date barber halfs.a full roll of 1964 washington quarters and 5.45 face of mixed date canadian silver dimes and quarters.Will consider any reasonable offer otherwise they go to e-bay.Thanks for any info on the penny...jon
 

Attachments

  • scan0001.webp
    scan0001.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0
jonhls said:
I have pretty much given up on half dollars as there is very little silver in ohio boxes.I usually get 1 silver for every 8-10 boxes,Have a line on a different supplier so hopefully that pans out.Anyhow I been running the rysdale hot and heavy latelyand saterdays bag gave up a bonus.A 1911 d in great shape and a obverse brockage.At least I think it would be called obverse.Anyone have more info on brockage coins and any idea of the value.I plan to put it up on feebay as soon as i get more info on it.
If anyone is interested I am unloading a bit of silver I have a full roll of mixed date barber halfs.a full roll of 1964 washington quarters and 5.45 face of mixed date canadian silver dimes and quarters.Will consider any reasonable offer otherwise they go to e-bay.Thanks for any info on the penny...jon
Looks like the Lincoln memorial on the obverse. I wonder how that happend? :icon_scratch:
 
festiva_ford said:
jonhls said:
I have pretty much given up on half dollars as there is very little silver in ohio boxes.I usually get 1 silver for every 8-10 boxes,Have a line on a different supplier so hopefully that pans out.Anyhow I been running the rysdale hot and heavy latelyand saterdays bag gave up a bonus.A 1911 d in great shape and a obverse brockage.At least I think it would be called obverse.Anyone have more info on brockage coins and any idea of the value.I plan to put it up on feebay as soon as i get more info on it.
If anyone is interested I am unloading a bit of silver I have a full roll of mixed date barber halfs.a full roll of 1964 washington quarters and 5.45 face of mixed date canadian silver dimes and quarters.Will consider any reasonable offer otherwise they go to e-bay.Thanks for any info on the penny...jon
Looks like the Lincoln memorial on the obverse. I wonder how that happend? :icon_scratch:

Like he said, brockage cent.
 
Interesting! Cool cent. Wow is all I can muster. Any other wheats?

Try keeping up with the halve boxes--at least throughout the holidays. May be a lot of dumpers. Just my two cents.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom