wildone72

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2011
Winder, Ga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have owned a pair of Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones for a few years now. I even sent them back to Tony because I broke the wire. He rebuilt them to the new specs he is building with Ronnie DeGhetto. But I won a set of Frank Lopergolo's Aqua-Tek waterproof headphones that him and Ronnie DeGhetto are building. These are absolutely awesome! I went signal for signal testing them out Sunday. Every signal I switched headphones to hear the difference. Not only are they louder but Frank doesn't use buzzers he uses a specific speaker. Since I was staying with him for a few days he explained them well. These sound hut like high end stereo headphones. No flat sounding ear in a tin can sounds like traditional waterproof headphones. I have owned Koss ,Grey ghost and Tony Eisenhower headphones and none compare.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have owned a pair of Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones for a few years now. I even sent them back to Tony because I broke the wire. He rebuilt them to the new specs he is building with Ronnie DeGhetto. But I won a set of Frank Lopergolo's Aqua-Tek waterproof headphones that him and Ronnie DeGhetto are building. These are absolutely awesome! I went signal for signal testing them out Sunday. Every signal I switched headphones to hear the difference. Not only are they louder but Frank doesn't use buzzers he uses a specific speaker. Since I was staying with him for a few days he explained them well. These sound hut like high end stereo headphones. No flat sounding ear in a tin can sounds like traditional waterproof headphones. I have owned Koss ,Grey ghost and Tony Eisenhower headphones and none compare.
Never heard of them.
Page keeps coming up as 404 error though.

OP
OP
wildone72

wildone72

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2011
Winder, Ga
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
wildone72

wildone72

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2011
Winder, Ga
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Jason Mach 10 water techs are the best in my opinion

If you like flat plates and dull low sounds rather than full range audio than good for you🤣.

ryry

Greenie
Sep 12, 2012
Costa Mesa
Does anyone know where I can buy a pair? I was trying to figure out how to contact Tony Eisenhower and had no luck. Any help would be much appreciated..
Gotta Love The Hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread