chub
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2017
- Messages
- 1,517
- Reaction score
- 2,250
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #101
Thread Owner
The underlying theme of the thread is freedom. In another strange twist when googling Grizzly Adams I see Dan Haggerty supervised the building of the Rigid panhead Harleys used in Easyrider
Collective consciousness?
I think anytime when one is allowed to exist in peace and experience contemplation and introspection and witness stillness of the mind - those are better times.
The word Carefree comes to mind, often associated with youth and naivety .
cub
Collective consciousness?I think anytime when one is allowed to exist in peace and experience contemplation and introspection and witness stillness of the mind - those are better times.
The word Carefree comes to mind, often associated with youth and naivety .
cub







