bravowhiskey
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2009
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 952
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Brazos Valley, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE
...didn't leave a lot of time. But found a couple things.
A Darl I'm thinking...somewhat beat up, but super thin and well made


then some rain threatened and then a little hail...
and a little more hail...with some size

and then it was gone. My laziness paid off, for once.
I had put up a roof for a camper and had yet to bring the camper and set it up. It came in mighty handy as I parked the truck under it.
A Darl I'm thinking...somewhat beat up, but super thin and well made


then some rain threatened and then a little hail...
and a little more hail...with some size

and then it was gone. My laziness paid off, for once.
I had put up a roof for a camper and had yet to bring the camper and set it up. It came in mighty handy as I parked the truck under it.
Upvote
0








