cti4sw
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,559
- Reaction score
- 919
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Pennsylvania
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all, I have a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV so I'm gonna post anything I find that helps me figure it out... please add to this if you also use or have used a BHT4! This is stuff for new ppl like me to whom the information is not immediately "obvious" 
NOTE: BHT4 will pick up silver! I've gotten a silver dime and a silver necklace to date.
BH Tracker IV Videos
Zinc vs. Copper & Bronze
Location Hunting Tips
Playground Hunting Tips (Whites Classic SL)
Creek Hunting Tips (MineLab E-Trac)

NOTE: BHT4 will pick up silver! I've gotten a silver dime and a silver necklace to date.
BH Tracker IV Videos
Zinc vs. Copper & Bronze
Location Hunting Tips
Playground Hunting Tips (Whites Classic SL)
Creek Hunting Tips (MineLab E-Trac)
Last edited:







