What's new

Big Mix in Half Bag

Fropa

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
511
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I stopped at a bank branch in a grocery store today and bought the bag off their machine. They have a really old counting machine and I've found silver every time I've stopped. The bag had $432.50. There was a real variety of stuff in the bag.

13AUG10_Half_Bag_Total.jpg


13AUG10_Half_Bag_Extras.jpg


I ended up with 1x1964, 3x1967, and 3x1968-D silvers. Also in the bag was

1 1969 Irish 10P
2 Dollar Coins
15 Quarters
1 Dime
1 Nickel
5 Cents including a 1952-D Wheat Cent
3 Tokens
1 Shedd Aquarium Elongated Cent
1 Museum of Science and Industry Moon Landing Elongated Cent

With all the extras I thought the bag would be short but it ended up $4.45 ahead.
 
Upvote 0
not bad, i believe some machines are set up for rejects to go to the half bag... not all coin counters have reject bins for the customer :(
 
They won't sell bags here. Anyways......Whats up with the quarters? Why are they special?

Nevermind....just noticed it was a half bag.
 
Those car washes are worth 4 or 5 bucks. You did real well.
 
hehehe...i found one of those carwash tokens just like urs in my couch cushions once...cool car on the back!
nice mix/variety!
keep it up and hh1
 
Was a fun day for you. Interesting tokens. Nice pix too
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom