What's new

Big Puppy

RevJoel

Full Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
My lovely bride and I breed and raise Rottys. This pic shows Bish. (Kirkenhund's Bishop Jim). Bish is 4 years old, and he stands 31 inches at the shoulder. He has a 33" neck and weighs in at 210 lbs. The greatest danger from Bish is that he will destroy the crease in your trousers trying to get on your lap; then there is a drool factor.

Pax Christi
Rev. Joel+
 

Attachments

  • Bishop3.webp
    Bishop3.webp
    103.6 KB · Views: 318
awww what a baby! Sure makes me miss my Sadie Rae. Rotts are such incredible pets! Thanks for sharing!
 
Love this photo > a truely beautiful animal and family protector ! I have owned two in my lifetime > old age took them :( Wonderful family members :)
 
One of my favorite breeds! Beautiful pictures. Hope it didn't bring a tear to your eyes girls. I miss mine too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom