I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Today the Coinstar where I used to work was like "You want these for free? Black Friday special!" and I was like "Yeah!" $1.84 face. I like that tin French replica, it's even dated 1908. Does that make it my oldest find?
Today the Coinstar where I used to work was like "You want these for free? Black Friday special!" and I was like "Yeah!" $1.84 face. I like that tin French replica, it's even dated 1908. Does that make it my oldest find?
J Johncoho Silver Member Joined Feb 14, 2014 Messages 2,862 Reaction score 7,292 Golden Thread 0 Location Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2018 #2 Tis the season.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2018 #3 ..: NICE RECOVERIES Immy :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!