What's new

Black Max 950 PRO coil (used with IDX Pro)

godisnum1

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
537
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering if this coil is waterproof. I know the Ace coils are, but wasn't sure about my White's coil. Obviously I'm not going to try the sniper-type coil in the water, but I was just wondering about the Pro coil.
I just finished reading through the whole user manual, but found nothing.
If anyone would enlighten me, I'd thoroughly appreciate it!!
Also, it said that the housing is "rain resistant", but to "protect it from heavy rain"... is that right???
Thanks guys!

Bran <><
 
I believe all White's made coils, are submersable( which to me-- means waterproof).
I have used some White's coils in the Texas beach water and they worked, and still work great.


Go ahead and dunk them.....just keep the box out of the water. ;)


I hope this answers your question. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom