What's new

Blogging

snake35

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
918
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Virginia
Does anyone know about blogging? I started a blog today at www.blogger.com under rustyjunkman@ yahoo.com I have never been on face book or myspace so I really do not know how it works. I know, then why start a blog. I did it so I can ramble about things that do not fit on treasurenet. Ant information will be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Good to see I'm not the only one with a blog :)
If you just want a blog where you can write, post some pictures, link to youtube videos and stuff, you should check out Tumblr. It's like blogger and it's completely free. You can choose between a bunch of different themes for your blog. Most of all it's simple to use. That doesn't mean you should switch from blogger.com though, if you are happy with them, go for it!
http://www.tumblr.com/

WizardOfTheStone:
Just out of curiosity, why have you been banished from most of those sites?
 
I think blogging is also a great way to keep up with friends and family. Alot of my friends have blogs showing pictures of their kiddos and family vacations, especially now that we are all over the country.

If you get serious about blogging relatively often there are also ways to make money through Amazon product referrals and such. I know blogger has worked something out with Amazon, but sure of the ins and outs.

Have fun and good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom