Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Mar 20, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Old Homes In Bollinger photos not by me Attachments boll.webp 68.6 KB · Views: 376 boll1.webp 59.6 KB · Views: 360
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Apr 6, 2008 #2 did you take the pix? there's lots of them by me.
buzzgator Sr. Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 375 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola May 19, 2011 #3 I live n marble hill there r alot of old homesites around here.
K Kgurl Tenderfoot Joined Mar 22, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Perryville Mo Primary Interest: Prospecting May 6, 2013 #4 Hello Gypsy Heart.. I live in Perry county right now and have been wanting to go detecting in Marble Hill. Can u let me know if ur able to detect around the creeks down there or any fields? I have no idea where to go around there. Thanx, Kgurl
Hello Gypsy Heart.. I live in Perry county right now and have been wanting to go detecting in Marble Hill. Can u let me know if ur able to detect around the creeks down there or any fields? I have no idea where to go around there. Thanx, Kgurl