What's new

Bonus BOGO Sale is Back!

Water Gal Pal

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi All Treasure Hunters,

Hope everyone is keeping warm in the cold states! In addition to the "Big Bonus BOGO sale" , I would like to announce the new "Pilot" detector. To the first 100 people we are offering this for $99.95. Please call me at Kellyco for any of your detecting needs. http://www.kellycodetectors.com/bountyhunter/pilot_buy.htm

In response to the success and feedback from our Christmas “Buy One, Get One” sale, Kellyco is proud to announce our “Big Bonus BOGO Sale” for 2009!



We have COMPLETELY re-vamped our list of free, discounted metal detectors – you can even get a Garrett ACE 150 for FREE!



Read the details about our Bonus BOGO sale at www.KellycoDetectors.com/bogo_vary.htm, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re here to help, you can even call me personally for more information!

Thank you,
Water Gal Pal
wanda@kellycodetectors.com
 
:-[ Man! I can't believe this stuff! "get a Garrett Ace 150 for free" phooey!!! And I had to pay over $150 for mine. These things must really be crap that falls apart after a few years of use. I wish to he77 I had waited or bought something better. Oh, well, live and learn I guess. I'll sure know better next time. Man, that SUCKS, big time! Say, what is the name of that cheap detector I saw advertised ???? It isn't Garrett, that's for sure! Maybe I need to see if I can wangle one of them for free----Hmmmm! I worked for Wal-Mart up until last fall - maybe- who knows? You thought I was serious, didn't you? Well, even though the ACE 150 IS pretty much a piece of crap, it's all I got so it'll have to do for now. If you don't mind digging EVERY signal because there's no way of telling what you have, it does OK. And don't try to tell me that I don't know my machine because I have spent many, many, many hours with it trying every combination known to man and it just don't git no better. DIG EVERY SIGNAL, MORON!!!! ::) ::) ::) :angry1: :angry1:
 
Hi Jim,

I think we have a little misunderstanding and I do apologize. The Ace 150 is being given away with an additional metal detector purchase of $1000.00 or more. It is like getting a second one for a gift to give or to keep if you like. Hope your hunting gets better for you and I dig everything too! You are not the only one! Have fun, and keep huntin' :hello: :happy3:
 
Aw crap... I just bought my GTI 2500 from you guys...


I don't suppose this is retroactive... Hey wait a minute....

I can still return this one, get my money back- then buy it again and have you send me my free 150...

Or, you could just go ahead and save us all the shipping costs and send me the 150?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom