Digzit2 Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2016 Messages 517 Reaction score 567 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I would like to know what book that I can purchase that will give me good info on marbles like type,price and so on.Thanks for any info.
I would like to know what book that I can purchase that will give me good info on marbles like type,price and so on.Thanks for any info.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jul 23, 2016 #2 American Machine Made Marbles is a good one. Marble Mania is another. Big Book of Marbles is yet another.
American Machine Made Marbles is a good one. Marble Mania is another. Big Book of Marbles is yet another.
Digzit2 Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2016 Messages 517 Reaction score 567 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks,I will check them out.