What's new

Bottle location La Crosse Wisconsin

The Pete

Full Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
In the past i use to pick old bottles out of a slew near Luthern Hospital. I did get a few blob top bottles there. Just ask I'll tell ya how to get there.
 
what did you find. local beers? did you find any from out of state
 
Assorted, Mostly pre 1900, some intact, Had a cherokee bottling works blob top. they use to dump local trash over the edge. On a clear sunny day I'd walk in the water with a 5 Gal bucket and just pick them up. There are alot more in there i never tried to clean them out. I know I've seen busted old wiskey bottles with old Pat. dates on them.
 
Where is this location?
 
I currently live in Wisconsin and would be interested in this site as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom