What's new

Bounty Hunter 505 Professional

Russell40

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I ordered a Bounty Hunter 505 Professional from Kellyco this past week. What is your opinion of this machine? I havent hunted in 20 years or so and I'm starting over again. My hunting areas will be old fields and farm houses.
Thanks!
Russell
 
never owned a bounty hunter i herd they where fair,can you get diffrent loops for it. set up alittle test garden get to know your mechine,make sure the ground is clean of debree be for you berry your targets.Ooolast of all have fun.
 
I probably should have done a little more research. I havent seen any post concerning the model that I ordered. I'm limited on funds right now and thought that I would give this a try. I've read a few reviews on Kellyco's sight concerning the 505, however the reviews for both models of the 505 are exactly the same. I was hoping to hear from someone who has the "Professional Model".
I had a "old cheapie" (Whites) that I had purchased close to if not 20 years ago and it finally gave up. It was just basically a "ALL" metal detector with no frills at all.
Thanks for the reply!
 
You will find the machine to be capable and well built. Mine is, and I love it.

You know the deal, opinions are like a--holes and everybody has one... mine is that you'll enjoy it and; "As long as you are where the stuff is - it'll detect it".

There are better machines I'm sure, but I stand by my bounty hunters and enjoy them to the fullest... don't despair - you spent what you could and you'll be just fine.

There are WAY more important things to worry about like research, the right area to detect, and practice, practice, practice. Even the best machine made will be useless if you're not in a good area.
:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom