What's new

Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 metal detector

  • Thread starter Thread starter phool
  • Start date Start date
P

phool

Guest
Hello all, new here and just wanted to ask what everyone though about this deal below. I know next to nothing about it and would just like to try detecting out a bit and dont have a whole lot of money.

Is this a good model? How is the price? Good to start off with?

Thanks in advance!

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ele/193122346.html
 
Radio Shack Discovery models are discontinued. However with a little luck you can buy a Discovery 3300 (a much better model)at Radio Shack for $90 to $112. Good Luck
ps I saw a discovery 2200 for $40 at ZIP 19406
 
yeah if you havent already bought the 1100, try to find a 3300 at radioshack. I got mine today and it was $99.97. It works great and It is worth the upgrade.
J Dubs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom