What's new

Bounty Hunter Teknetics Omega

kando

Full Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
,U.S.A. almost in Canada
Detector(s) used
....Tesoro conquistador , minelab sovereign
Do any of you out there have a Teknetics Omega and if any one can give a little input on the Omega i would like to hear about it.. Good or Bad ?
 
I'm hoping someone replies to your message. When I was at KellyCo the Omega 8000 just felt right. It feels solid but light and has good depth and sound.
 
johnnywalker I got my Omega and really like it my freind wants to buy it . And i just might sell it but here is why i see that Teknetics has come out with a Teknetics g2 detector that runs on 19 kHz . The only way i would sell it was if i was to get the g2 but then i just might keep both. You tried the Omega you know that it out shines the top rated and the top buck $ detectors at half the price.
 
Yes sir after i made the post i went and bought a Omega and i will tell you this omega beats the A$$ off all the detectors i have owned. I love this detector light weight and like you said has a nice sound and as deep as any detector out there.
 
I only played for it for less than a minute so hardly enough to make a good buying decision but from what I hear it is pretty nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom