What's new

Box and 300 loose halves.

Seagates

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Skunk on all 800$ :( I did get 6 NIFC's. anyone wanna trade my NIFCS for your silver? :) However I found another bank that will order me halves! Finally will be able to get my 2 boxes a week that i intended on doing (yeah I'm just small potatoes compared to some of yas!)
1990S, 2002P, 2002P, 2002D, 2003P, 2004D

No picture cause there is no pretty silver to show off.
 
Upvote 0
Better luck on the next ones :thumbsup:
It's not about small potato's or not, even the smallest hunter scores big time. The right
place at the right time
 
:tard:
 

Attachments

  • homer.webp
    homer.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 165
  • homer.webp
    homer.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 171
Bummer!!! Don't let skunks get you down....as we all know, it's part of this hobby. You keep plugging and the silver will come!!

Good luck and keep em coming.......
 
I still enjoy finding the NIFC coins. There are many new people to the hobby affecting everyone's totals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom