What's new

Boxes

Akhuntr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have never heard of this type of treasure hunting and sound pretty addictive ( like I need another addiction). I have always looking for silver anytime I get change but never thought of doing the rolled coins. With that said how do I go about getting boxes, and what is the best way to approach a bank.
 
Upvote 0
One more thing....

DON'T MARK YOUR DUMPS
 
When you say don't mark your dumps, do you mean don't mark the paper rolls or don't mark the coins. I've been putting a mark on the paper rolls incase I see them again. Yes I do re-roll my halves. None of my banks have machines for dumping.
 
alabamadan said:
When you say don't mark your dumps, do you mean don't mark the paper rolls or don't mark the coins. I've been putting a mark on the paper rolls incase I see them again. Yes I do re-roll my halves. None of my banks have machines for dumping.

Marking the wrapper is fine. Don't mark the coins.
 
Welcome ;D
Good luck :)
and remember lol do not mark the coins! most of us hate it
when someone marks the coin. the wrappers are fine but the
coin is a no no
Once again, welcome :)
To get the bank to order the coins ask for the head teller and
have her order $500 worth of halfs for you.
Laugh and make sure she knows she "will not get them back"!!!
She might only order one box for you at a time until they get to know you.
And, "always-always-always" pick them up when you tell them
that you are going to pick them up.
Welcome and good luck
Dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom