Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2023 #1 My buddy found a barber half dollar and all I find this brass or copper piece. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be curved or a tractor implements hit it. Attachments IMG_3142.webp 638.5 KB · Views: 101 IMG_3143.webp 843.3 KB · Views: 81
My buddy found a barber half dollar and all I find this brass or copper piece. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be curved or a tractor implements hit it.
Almy Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 1,990 Reaction score 3,941 Golden Thread 0 Location Maritime Provinces Detector(s) used Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: Other Nov 16, 2023 #2 Must have been a nice target, all that metal! Looks old but I cannot help with ID. Upvote 1
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2023 Thread Owner #3 Almy said: Must have been a nice target, all that metal! Looks old but I cannot help with ID. Click to expand... Yeah it’s a stumper Upvote 0
Almy said: Must have been a nice target, all that metal! Looks old but I cannot help with ID. Click to expand... Yeah it’s a stumper
vhs07 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,345 Reaction score 2,222 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria, Texas Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez Nov 16, 2023 #4 Looks like part of a bronze bearing Upvote 2
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2023 Thread Owner #5 vhs07 said: Looks like part of a bronze bearing Click to expand... That’s a good starting point thank you I will try to figure it out Upvote 0
vhs07 said: Looks like part of a bronze bearing Click to expand... That’s a good starting point thank you I will try to figure it out
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2023 Thread Owner #6 I think it could be a part from an old lathe machine Upvote 0