detectorcowboy Hero Member Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 606 Reaction score 923 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D Nov 15, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Is Brass from India like vases and bookends and stuff like that scrapable if so how much
J Johnnybravo300 Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2016 Messages 2,523 Reaction score 3,191 Golden Thread 0 Location South of Gunnison, Gold Basin Detector(s) used F2 Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 15, 2018 #2 Close to copper I bet.
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2018 #3 About a 1.20 a pound
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2018 #4 Wow I thougt brass would fetch more
nomad 11 Bronze Member Joined Nov 21, 2009 Messages 2,474 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location nomads land Detector(s) used any tector i can get my hands on Dec 27, 2018 #5 well its imported. it should be worth a helluva lot more than you could imagine ?
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2019 #6 Check the prices each day , If you can sell in a Yard Sale setting you might get more, I been saving Candlesticks for years now . I'm wishing for 2010-11 prices again. I Hope.
Check the prices each day , If you can sell in a Yard Sale setting you might get more, I been saving Candlesticks for years now . I'm wishing for 2010-11 prices again. I Hope.