pitchfork
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer II
Brass spittoon - Horse's Head logo
I recently dug an old brass spittoon. Very wide flange with a logo on the bottom center which has a horse's head with a human hand holding the rein. The logo is inside a triangle. I spent hours researching it with no success. Ebay and LiveAuctioneers had similar spittoons but none with this logo. I'm curious about it but realize it is an obscure find. The photos can't make out the logo.
Any thoughts on where I could find a discussion board/forum that specializes in spittoons?
All help is much appreciated...good luck with your finds!
Pitchfork
I recently dug an old brass spittoon. Very wide flange with a logo on the bottom center which has a horse's head with a human hand holding the rein. The logo is inside a triangle. I spent hours researching it with no success. Ebay and LiveAuctioneers had similar spittoons but none with this logo. I'm curious about it but realize it is an obscure find. The photos can't make out the logo.
Any thoughts on where I could find a discussion board/forum that specializes in spittoons?
All help is much appreciated...good luck with your finds!
Pitchfork







