What's new

Brass square with hook???

cabnfvr

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
45
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Giles County, Va
Detector(s) used
ATPro, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please help identify found in an old 1930’s school site.
 

Attachments

  • 0F55612A-A654-4C41-AEB8-0D6E2257227D.webp
    0F55612A-A654-4C41-AEB8-0D6E2257227D.webp
    721.6 KB · Views: 93
Head scratcher
 
Upvote 0
Where is Freddy Krueger? Don't fall asleep!
 
Upvote 0
Head scratcher

Yeah, you could certainly scratch your head with that. I don't think it was made for that, though...

I'm guessing it is a hanger for pictures or maps or something heavy. It fit on a square rod so you could move it. We had something similar when I was in grade school back in the 1960's - but not that heavy duty.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom