A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 3, 2010 #1 I found this broken spoon near a 1878 house. Is this a sugar spoon? How old do ya'll think it is? Thanks guys! Attachments 007.webp 23.8 KB · Views: 211 008.webp 27.4 KB · Views: 200 009.webp 29.3 KB · Views: 191
I found this broken spoon near a 1878 house. Is this a sugar spoon? How old do ya'll think it is? Thanks guys!
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 3, 2010 #2 Yeppers, looks like a sugar spoon to me. Breezie Attachments SugarSpoonBL.webp 31.8 KB · Views: 247 Upvote 0
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 #3 I believe in Breezie Interesting find - domestic; how many afternoon teas did it witness? Mike Upvote 0
silverswede Hero Member Joined Dec 12, 2005 Messages 791 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Pinehurst. Idaho Detector(s) used Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO May 4, 2010 #4 If the spoon is light weight copper it might be a promotional spoon from a candy company. There have been a few on here previously and I think Gypsy I'd one I posted . Here's a similiar one from U no candy. Attachments copper candy spoon.webp 8.4 KB · Views: 127 Upvote 0
If the spoon is light weight copper it might be a promotional spoon from a candy company. There have been a few on here previously and I think Gypsy I'd one I posted . Here's a similiar one from U no candy.