What's new

Brookhaven ms

kshollywood

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
523
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Will be in Brookhaven ms tomorrow if anyone wants to hunt. Call me at 601-304-0516 or kshollywood@yahoo.com
 
Wish I could, Kevin. Good luck, hope you find a lot of nice treasures.
 
River rat when are you coming back for another hunt?
 
Just as soon as I can. Heading to Chisholm Trail Hunt 5 on the 4th of Oct, so anytime after that.
 
What goodies did you find? Did I miss a good hunt?
 
I didnt detect, i kinda wanted to hunt with someone. I see you got a new detector!!
 
Hopefully after I get back from KS and get my "groove" back, we can get together for a hunt. Anything in the McComb area to hunt?
 
I can find some spots, I have 3 new antebellum homes here to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom