jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,785 Reaction score 76,212 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2021 Thread Owner #1 The South Bend Tribune (South Bend, Indiana) 21 Aug 1938, Sun
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,414 Reaction score 27,519 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2021 #2 jeff of pa said: The South Bend Tribune (South Bend, Indiana) 21 Aug 1938, Sun View attachment 1983541 Click to expand... I like the bridges but I always wonder if there,s any fish in the streams they span!!!!!!!
jeff of pa said: The South Bend Tribune (South Bend, Indiana) 21 Aug 1938, Sun View attachment 1983541 Click to expand... I like the bridges but I always wonder if there,s any fish in the streams they span!!!!!!!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,785 Reaction score 76,212 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2021 Thread Owner #3 I'm sure if there is enough water LOL My guess All these Covered bridges were Played in and Most Picnicked Near because they were shelter from a storm. which also means shelter for wagons before cars also shelter for highway men and hiding spots for what ever
I'm sure if there is enough water LOL My guess All these Covered bridges were Played in and Most Picnicked Near because they were shelter from a storm. which also means shelter for wagons before cars also shelter for highway men and hiding spots for what ever