Narthoniel
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2008
- Messages
- 1,755
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Virginia Beach
- Detector(s) used
- Excal 2 and E Trac
Hello,
I have a bit of a dilema. The container I have been using to put my dumps in is breaking. 4 holes in the bottom, and cracks growing out of each. So much for the plastic 1 gallon garlic tub I have used as a coin holder for years.
So, I am curous: what do you folks use for transporting your dumps to the bank? Canvas bags? Buckets? Your husband? Do tell!
I have been considering stopping by a bakery and asking for a 1 gallon bucket. Might do the trick, but, wanted to ask you fine folks first.
Thanks,
Anthony
I have a bit of a dilema. The container I have been using to put my dumps in is breaking. 4 holes in the bottom, and cracks growing out of each. So much for the plastic 1 gallon garlic tub I have used as a coin holder for years.
So, I am curous: what do you folks use for transporting your dumps to the bank? Canvas bags? Buckets? Your husband? Do tell!
I have been considering stopping by a bakery and asking for a 1 gallon bucket. Might do the trick, but, wanted to ask you fine folks first.
Thanks,
Anthony
Upvote
0







