What's new

Buckle Help, Please

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,710
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this part of a bridle? If so, where would it go? I think it is brass and ther are no markings on it.
 

Attachments

  • 20180419_110621.webp
    20180419_110621.webp
    558 KB · Views: 94
  • 20180419_110632.webp
    20180419_110632.webp
    544.2 KB · Views: 67
I asked Mark Parker and he didn't know. He thinks it may be a type of halter square but neither he nor I can find a similar one on the internet. Has anyone got a clue?
 
Upvote 0
I asked Mark Parker and he didn't know. He thinks it may be a type of halter square but neither he nor I can find a similar one on the internet. Has anyone got a clue?
I talked to Brandon, he is a horse man he said it looks like part of bridle
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom