sonnyjam Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 May 10, 2010 #1 I was wondering if anyone had any info on this old buckle. It has some cloth in one part of it and its made of copper. Theres no writing on it. I found a 1794 large cent at this site. Thank you. Attachments DSCF6033.webp 75.7 KB · Views: 332 DSCF6034.webp 75.7 KB · Views: 313 DSCF6035.webp 65.1 KB · Views: 323
I was wondering if anyone had any info on this old buckle. It has some cloth in one part of it and its made of copper. Theres no writing on it. I found a 1794 large cent at this site. Thank you.
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2010 #2 very interesting Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Jun 22, 2010 #3 maybe a suspender clip of some sort ? Upvote 0
H hishergarrett Jr. Member Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Location barnwell,sc Detector(s) used Garrett ATpro Jun 23, 2010 #4 looks to be the wick holder from an old lantern that has been bent over Upvote 0