$stinger Jr. Member Joined Nov 4, 2016 Messages 73 Reaction score 113 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 13, 2016 #1 Todays haul. I think the LC is 1818. I'm not sure how old the buckles might be. Two of them say au f. Prov. R.I. I'm still waiting to end this silver drought!!! Upvote 20
Todays haul. I think the LC is 1818. I'm not sure how old the buckles might be. Two of them say au f. Prov. R.I. I'm still waiting to end this silver drought!!!
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 13, 2016 #2 Congrats on the old copper, crusty or not! Nice buckles, too. HH
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 14, 2016 #3 Congrats on the old copper and buckles
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2016 #4 I like that Crotal Bell.