What's new

Budapest Bottle, Dairy Bottle, I need info on both

jgas

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
2,753
Golden Thread
1
Location
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Well guys, these are the pics of the Budapest bottle and the Dairy bottle. Hopefully someone can assist in the identifications on both. Where they are from or who made them??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :thumbsup: jgas
 

Attachments

  • Budapest 1.webp
    Budapest 1.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 255
  • Budapest 2.webp
    Budapest 2.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Budapest 3.webp
    Budapest 3.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 239
  • Budapest 4.webp
    Budapest 4.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 255
  • Budapest 5.webp
    Budapest 5.webp
    23 KB · Views: 243
  • Budapest 6.webp
    Budapest 6.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Budapest 7.webp
    Budapest 7.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Budpaest 9.webp
    Budpaest 9.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 235
Wow, Thanks SWR for the fantastic information on the Budapest Bottle. Hit that one right on the head. I sure appreciate it. The one we found was dug from a privy that dated to around 1880. So that fits perfectly. :thumbsup:

Anything on the Milk bottle, I know I am pushing my luck now right?? :tongue3: Thanks again.


I would green check this, but I shall wait for any word on the Milk... jgas
 
Oh yea SWR, got any ideas on the price range for one??? Thanks again. jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom