What's new

Help needed. Possible “PATTERSON, N.J.” Coca-Cola Bottle – Undocumented Mold Error?

EricaJ123

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone,


I’m hoping someone can help identify what may be an unusual Coca-Cola bottle.
F62E238C-31A3-4706-9B49-6514B9299CA8.webp
074930B4-2137-48A1-87F6-0A141F0BA3FA.webp

I have a 12 oz ACL (Applied Color Label) contour Coca-Cola bottle with the original white neck registration dots still intact.

The base appears to be embossed
PATTERSON, N.J.

with two T’s, instead of the expected PATERSON, N.J.
I’ve searched online, checked collector references, and cannot find another example with this spelling.

Bottle details:
  • 12 oz returnable contour bottle
  • White ACL graphics (“Coca-Cola” / “Coke”)
  • White neck registration dots
  • Heel mold numbers: 69 / 26
  • Center maker’s mark appears to be an L
  • Photos attached

Has anyone seen this mold before?
Is this a known embossing variation, a mold repair, or possibly an undocumented mold error?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.


Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 31319CE2-BBF9-4796-8858-D304E82949B6.webp
    31319CE2-BBF9-4796-8858-D304E82949B6.webp
    176.1 KB · Views: 16
  • BA163671-71CD-4A50-ADB8-5B3B66E1538C.webp
    BA163671-71CD-4A50-ADB8-5B3B66E1538C.webp
    115.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 074930B4-2137-48A1-87F6-0A141F0BA3FA.webp
    074930B4-2137-48A1-87F6-0A141F0BA3FA.webp
    96.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom