treblehunter
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2013
- Messages
- 9,692
- Reaction score
- 11,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
6 hours hunting, I spent allot of time in new area digging it out deeper to get to new targets. Had to go back to the hot spot to find the Rosie. I'm in a big rush have to pick up pop and head down to visit my oldest brother in the hospital. He had his hip fixed, hip hip hurray. He is a hipster now.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad




Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad




Upvote
18
I have come to expect one posted every day dude. Congrats on those 8 keepers. Hope the hipster is okay.






