New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 hours hunting, I spent allot of time in new area digging it out deeper to get to new targets. Had to go back to the hot spot to find the Rosie. I'm in a big rush have to pick up pop and head down to visit my oldest brother in the hospital. He had his hip fixed, hip hip hurray. He is a hipster now.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

1435264721678.jpg1435264786261.jpg1435264804431.jpg1435264821690.jpg

Upvote 9
Hope your brother recovers soon Brad. Good finds. You know I like old nickels lol.

Nice Brad, and a quick recovery for your bro.

Steve

Brad... What no silver halves??? I have come to expect one posted every day dude. Congrats on those 8 keepers. Hope the hipster is okay.

1- good finds on a slow day for you. 2- OD you like Nickels just not finding them?

Hey man, I do things backwards ~ I found 1700's coins before I found 1800's. This year, I have 7 old nicks ( 5 buffs, a V and a Shield ) as compared to 7 modern Jeffersons. I am looking for one of those 3 cent nicks before I start on the newer War Nicks, lol.

Those Buffalo's sure come out nice!!!

Hey man, I do things backwards ~ I found 1700's coins before I found 1800's. This year, I have 7 old nicks ( 5 buffs, a V and a Shield ) as compared to 7 modern Jeffersons. I am looking for one of those 3 cent nicks before I start on the newer War Nicks, lol.
OD I tell you how to solve that problem. Just ask Chris along to hunt your secret place with you and just for giggles let him use your machine and well.......

Hope your brother recovers soon Brad. Good finds. You know I like old nickels lol.

Nice Brad, and a quick recovery for your bro.

Steve

Brad... What no silver halves??? I have come to expect one posted every day dude. Congrats on those 8 keepers. Hope the hipster is okay.

Those Buffalo's sure come out nice!!!

Thanks guys, my brother has been up three times around the nurses station, looks good, feels good and will be home tomorrow. Right hip replacement, bad accident years ago. I don't know why he put it off for so long? Operated on today, out of bed today, home tomorrow. Its amazing what they can do today!

Good job brad, I'm sure there's 36 halves waiting for you in the new area

Hope your brother recovers quickly! !!

Nice finds, love the marble never seen one like it.

Very nice! Looks like an older timex watch. Your just a Fountain of silver lately!
Hope your brother has a speedy recovery.

Hey wait a minute... where is the half dollar? It just doesn't seem right for you to NOT have found a half dollar. Odd...

Hey wait a minute... where is the half dollar? It just doesn't seem right for you to NOT have found a half dollar. Odd...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back