rsilva02667
Sr. Member
I hit the beach after work for a couple
Hours last night hoping to pull some gold out of a spot that me and a buddy have been hitting for a long time now. This spot is pretty big, It's a wash out that was caused by the street drains I believe. We have found quite a few old coins in this spot dating back as late as my 1866 Dix centimes.
Well last night I started to try to stay in a small area to the outskirts of my spot and swing slow and listen for deep ify signals but digging was going real slow and starting to get boring. Well I looked over and there were a set of deep tire tracks going right through the middle of the low area that I thought we had cleared out pretty well. I thought to myself how fellow tnet members sometimes have luck after a field is plowed and the tire tracks reminded me of a plow mark going down the beach so I gave it a shot! First good signal was a silver Rosie and I thought to myself ok I can be happy with that.. Then I found a buffalo nickel only two inches deep! Ok I've found a good little spot! I stayed in a 10ft by 10ft area and ended up with 8 buffalos!! The most I've had before this in one hunt was two! I also needed up with 10 wheaties and two more silver dimes, one mercury and one so crusted I can't read it.




I even found a silver dime in the surface!! That was a first for me!
Happy hunting everyone!
Hours last night hoping to pull some gold out of a spot that me and a buddy have been hitting for a long time now. This spot is pretty big, It's a wash out that was caused by the street drains I believe. We have found quite a few old coins in this spot dating back as late as my 1866 Dix centimes.
Well last night I started to try to stay in a small area to the outskirts of my spot and swing slow and listen for deep ify signals but digging was going real slow and starting to get boring. Well I looked over and there were a set of deep tire tracks going right through the middle of the low area that I thought we had cleared out pretty well. I thought to myself how fellow tnet members sometimes have luck after a field is plowed and the tire tracks reminded me of a plow mark going down the beach so I gave it a shot! First good signal was a silver Rosie and I thought to myself ok I can be happy with that.. Then I found a buffalo nickel only two inches deep! Ok I've found a good little spot! I stayed in a 10ft by 10ft area and ended up with 8 buffalos!! The most I've had before this in one hunt was two! I also needed up with 10 wheaties and two more silver dimes, one mercury and one so crusted I can't read it.





I even found a silver dime in the surface!! That was a first for me!
Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
22









