cambria09 Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 3,841 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2012 #1 Howdy All. Found this over the weekend, any idea an ID is appreciated. Thanks and HHTA. C9 Attachments Hwy Hs 071412 Bullet Side.webp 93 KB · Views: 131 Hwy Hs 071412 Bullet End.webp 37.8 KB · Views: 140
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2012 #2 Without accurate measurements, I'll hazard a guess of Russian 7.62 x 39mm or 7.62 x 25mm If you can measure the diameter of the bullet and the length of the cartridge ( in millimeters ) I can tell you for sure Last edited: Jul 19, 2012 Upvote 0
Without accurate measurements, I'll hazard a guess of Russian 7.62 x 39mm or 7.62 x 25mm If you can measure the diameter of the bullet and the length of the cartridge ( in millimeters ) I can tell you for sure
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 19, 2012 #3 I'd go with the 7.62 x 25mm or a 7.63 x 25mm (.30 Mauser). The Cryllic letters would lean towards the former. Upvote 0
I'd go with the 7.62 x 25mm or a 7.63 x 25mm (.30 Mauser). The Cryllic letters would lean towards the former.
allen_idaho Hero Member Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 809 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Culdesac, Idaho Jul 19, 2012 #4 7.62x25 Tokarev. Steel cased. Manufactured in Yugoslavia. Upvote 0