W WondererSue Greenie Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 10 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location MD Detector(s) used I used to have a Whites. I just bought a Garrett AT Pro. I hope to get out there digging again soon! Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 11, 2018 Thread Owner #1
Bama Billy Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2018 Messages 262 Reaction score 503 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Alabama Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2018 #2 Neato mosquito
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 11, 2018 #3 Very nice finds, congratulations!
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Nov 11, 2018 #4 Cool unusual finds