What's new

Burdie Needs Us!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
5,607
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Burdie has pneumonia and can't shake it.Everyone kick in together and help him out. :occasion14:

:wav:
 
Prayers on the way. Hang in there Burdie. :angel7:
 
get well soon! :icon_thumleft:
 
Getwellsoon.gif​

getwellmouse2.gif​

Get Well 22.gif​
 

Attachments

  • Getwellsoon.gif
    Getwellsoon.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 307
  • getwellmouse2.gif
    getwellmouse2.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Get Well 22.gif
    Get Well 22.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 232
I am sorry I've not posted on this thread but, you know from pm's that you have my prayers .... so get well already...
 

Attachments

  • 04-get-well-soon.webp
    04-get-well-soon.webp
    25 KB · Views: 312
Doggone, Burdie... and not one word about it in your PM yesterday! :nono:

Rest assured, now that I know, my thoughts and prayers will be with you for a quick and comfortable recovery!

Best always,
PBK
 
Burdie this is hoping you will get well soon. Prayers are for you from Texas.
 
Get well soon. We'll still be here when you are better.
 
I have been in contact with Burdie for a couple of weeks and I know how hard pneumonia can be on a fellow in our age bracket. (Young and studly)! :laughing9: It's really dabilitating and I have been joshing him daily just about to get well and get back to hunting treasures. I am prety sure he will endure but it just takes time. Monty
 
Geez Stan...Sure hope you feel better soon! Its bad enough you are fighting pneumonia.....but you have Dennis there too! LOL
Miss you...... :)
 
WOW a tripple whammy I knew flu and pnemonia ! But didn't know you also had Dennis! How much more can ya take... still got my prayers! :laughing7:
 
I am so embarrassed that I did not know of this thread. :dontknow: No wonder I was picking up steam. Having all this great karma. God bless you all I sincerely mean that. This TNet family means a lot to me. I am doing much better. I have gone hunting for about two hours today. Didn't find much so I am right on track. :thumbsup:
Thanks again everyone. :hello:

Burdie
 
Burdie said:
I am so embarrassed that I did not know of this thread. :dontknow: No wonder I was picking up steam. Having all this great karma. God bless you all I sincerely mean that. This TNet family means a lot to me. I am doing much better. I have gone hunting for about two hours today. Didn't find much so I am right on track. :thumbsup:
Thanks again everyone. :hello:

Burdie
yeah!
 
Got a PM from Burdie this morning. He is in Joplin with his boss Vicky. They are taking a little vacation and are hitting all the casinos. He is well from all indications. Hope to have lunch with them tomorrow when they come back through town here. Monty
 
Monty said:
Got a PM from Burdie this morning. He is in Joplin with his boss Vicky. They are taking a little vacation and are hitting all the casinos. He is well from all indications. Hope to have lunch with them tomorrow when they come back through town here. Monty


hope the slots are better for him than they have been for me in Yoville
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom