What's new

Buried Treasure Found on York County Farm

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,825
Reaction score
76,264
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Sentinel​

Carlisle, PA
Tue, Oct 27, 1936 ·Page 1

000aaa.webp
 
I am wondering if there were any threaded lid metal cans around 1926. I am almost sure as fas as narrower containers such as glass bottles with iron caps and maybe 15-20 years later with Aluminium caps, there were threaded ones. But anybody knows if they had such bottles for drinks in the 1920s??
 
I am wondering if there were any threaded lid metal cans around 1926. I am almost sure as fas as narrower containers such as glass bottles with iron caps and maybe 15-20 years later with Aluminium caps, there were threaded ones. But anybody knows if they had such bottles for drinks in the 1920s??
There were certainly threaded canning jars at that time.
 
I am wondering if there were any threaded lid metal cans around 1926. I am almost sure as fas as narrower containers such as glass bottles with iron caps and maybe 15-20 years later with Aluminium caps, there were threaded ones. But anybody knows if they had such bottles for drinks in the 1920s??
I think the Hinged metal can lids started around the 1900's
 
The mason screw cap top jar was invented around 1858 WOW
 
Surprised he didn’t save gold and silver instead of bills.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom