Chico Rico Full Member Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 244 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Oct 7, 2008 #1 I found this, I know it s a button but would LOVE some exacts as to time period. The back is hollow, no names. Please feel free to manipulate any of my photos. Attachments IMG_3642.webp 6.8 KB · Views: 232
I found this, I know it s a button but would LOVE some exacts as to time period. The back is hollow, no names. Please feel free to manipulate any of my photos.
Chico Rico Full Member Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 244 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Oct 11, 2008 Thread Owner #2 No action! Well for what iis worth, the letters on the button are S and an M... I'm pretty sure it's not that kind of S&M, though I could be wrong. Upvote 0
No action! Well for what iis worth, the letters on the button are S and an M... I'm pretty sure it's not that kind of S&M, though I could be wrong.
La Beep Hero Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 571 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Louisiana Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000 Oct 11, 2008 #4 chico rico said: No action! Well for what iis worth, the letters on the button are S and an M... I'm pretty sure it's not that kind of S&M, though I could be wrong. Click to expand... Why not S & W? Upvote 0
chico rico said: No action! Well for what iis worth, the letters on the button are S and an M... I'm pretty sure it's not that kind of S&M, though I could be wrong. Click to expand... Why not S & W?