What's new

Button I.D.

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I dug this button on an early 1900's site. I assume the button dates the same as the site, but I'd like an opinion from the experts. The front is plain and the back has no markings. Heck, for all I know it may not even be a button.

Thanks.
-Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • button_a.webp
    button_a.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 166
  • button_b.webp
    button_b.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 162
:hello:

18th-19thc Tombac Button :thumbsup:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

18th-19thc Tombac Button :thumbsup:

SS

Cool! It's older than I thought. Think I get out there some more if the brush and mosquitoes don't do me in.
Thanks a bunch for the input.
-Swartzie
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom