What's new

Buying friends digs

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I have a elderly friend that is selling off his finds to me. His kids don't want anything and his wife has dementia so I agreed to buy his stuff from 40 years of detecting.
Most is from Germany however I purchased a collection dug in New York last spring.
I put the buttons in the holders and in a display already.
Most of the buttons are WW1 German .
The buckles range from middle ages to ww2.
 

Attachments

  • 20210928_194905.webp
    20210928_194905.webp
    729.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 20210928_194407.webp
    20210928_194407.webp
    432.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20210928_194911.webp
    20210928_194911.webp
    174.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20211002_130205.webp
    20211002_130205.webp
    270.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20211002_113335.webp
    20211002_113335.webp
    341.8 KB · Views: 69
Looks like a nice collection. I like the buttons.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom